1. Archbishop's House

    Archbishop’s House, formerly known as Bishop’s Palace, was built in 1845 as the residence for the Roman Catholic Bishop of Adelaide, Francis Murphy. 

    Historical Place | By Vedrana Budimir, History Trust of South Australia | Southwest corner, West Terrace | early twentieth century, late nineteenth century, mid nineteenth century

  2. Faulding, Mr. Francis

    Faulding was a manufacturing chemist, prominent businessman, city councillor and church benefactor.

    Historical Person | By Peter Donovan | North Terrace, Rundle Street east | 1840s, 1850s, 1860s, mid nineteenth century

  3. Rundle Street

    Rundle Street has been a centre of shops and arcades, theatre and cafes, as well as acrimonious debate

    Historical Place | By Jude Elton, History Trust of South Australia | Rundle Mall, Rundle Street east | early nineteenth century, early twentieth century, early twenty–first century, late nineteenth century, late twentieth century, mid nineteenth century, mid twentieth century

  4. West Terrace Cemetery

    West Terrace Cemetery reflects the early population groups of Adelaide, and is a popular destination for tour groups.

    Historical Place | By Rhiannon Agutter, History Trust of South Australia | West Terrace | early twentieth century, early twenty–first century, late nineteenth century, late twentieth century, mid nineteenth century, mid twentieth century

  5. Wirrarninthi/Park 23

    Wirrarninthi/Park 23 is the site of a Kaurna food and medicine trail, a playground for children and sporting facilities

    Historical Place | By Tennille Anderson, Linnell Hopkins, April Mears and Caitlin Videon, Australian Environmental History Course, Flinders University of South Australia and Jude Elton, History SA | Parklands, Southwest corner, West Terrace | early twentieth century, early twenty–first century, late nineteenth century, late twentieth century, mid nineteenth century, mid twentieth century