Image: a watercolour painting of wide dirt road upon which a range of people travel by foot, on horseback or on a bullock cart. To the left is a stone building with columned portico, easily the largest and grandest on the street.
Bank of South Australia and Old Legislative Council Room, 1845
Courtesy of/Photographer
S. T. GILL
Citation

Bank of South Australia and Legislative Council Room, North Terrace, Adelaide, 1845, Gift of the South Australian Company 1931, Art Gallery of South Australia, Adelaide, Not to be reproduced without permission