Image: a sketch of a small stone church with a square tower with belfry located centrally on the front façade of the building. The church is on the corner of two roads and is situated behind a low wooden fence.
Holy Trinity Church, 1840
Courtesy of/Photographer
S.T. Gill
Citation

Image courtesy of the State Library of South Australia, SLSA: B9483/2, http://images.slsa.sa.gov.au/mpcimg/09500/B9483_2.htm, Public domain