Image: A rectangular single-storey building with central clock tower and cupola is located next to a row of rectangular buildings. A horse-drawn carriage stands in the dirt street in front of these buildings
The Adelaide General Post Office, c. 1871. It is located at far left of image and was replaced by the current structure in 1867
Courtesy of/Photographer
Lawton
Citation

Image courtesy of the State Library of South Australia, SLSA: B 2866, Public Domain