Image: A large stone church bordered by a wooden picket fence and a handful of trees. Part of a dirt street is visible in the foreground
St. Luke's Church, c. 1870. The church is located adjacent to the west side of Whitmore Square
Courtesy of/Photographer
Attributed to Henry Jones
Citation

Image courtesy of the State Library of South Australia, SLSA: B 1026Public Domain