Image: A small group of men and women stand in front of a one-storey stone house with a covered verandah. A white picket fence separates the house from a dirt street
The parsonage for St. Luke's Church, c. 1870. It was located adjacent to the west side of Whitmore Square

Image courtesy of the State Library of South Australia, SLSA: B 27438, Public Domain