Image: A large stone church and stone house stand adjacent to one another next to a dirt street. Part of an iron fence is visible in the immediate foreground
St. Luke's Church and Parsonage, c. 1917. The iron fence in the foreground once bounded Whitmore Square
Courtesy of/Photographer
Francis Gabriel
Citation

Image courtesy of the State Library of South Australia, SLSA: B 2162, Public Domain