Image: A large stone church and stone house stand adjacent to one another next to a dirt street. Part of a wooden fence is visible in the immediate foreground
St. Luke's Church and parsonage, c. 1874. The wooden fence in the foreground once bounded Whitmore Square
Courtesy of/Photographer
Samuel White Sweet
Citation

Image courtesy of the State Library of South Australia, SLSA: B 10693, Public Domain